Apparel Breakdown:90s Vibe Part 1.

Fresh Prince
Shot by Anthony Willis.

The early 90s style ( 90 - 95 ) will always be my favourite era when it comes to fashion. Some people may find it silly with bright colours and outrageous patterns but me personally, I find it captivating.







INSPIRATIONS.



Fresh Prince and Dj Jazzy Jeff with KidNPlay.

My outfit consists of:
  • Chanel Jacket given to me as a gift from my boss.
  • ORIGINALS beanie purchased for $25.00 
  • Gold chain thrifted for 2 bucks.
  • John Lennon frames for a dollar at a dollar store.
  • Thrifted Cheap Mondays for $5.00
  • Burgundy Florsheim shoes for $15.00 at a flea market.
Total = $48.00

Comments

  1. I love this. I have a similar jacket and have been totally stumped on how I wanted to style it. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts