Denny x 21 Men Part Deux.

shot by Anthony Willis.

Denny X Forever 21 Men Part ll.

My part 2 of my collaboration with 21 Men. I decided to do a very common streetwear look but with a twist. A camo on camo without over doing it. I love that 21 Men denim camo shirt gives off that casual, cool vibe without exaggerating it. The essentials are basically what is trendy these days: denim, camo, snapbacks and running shoes. This is what I came up with.





Apparel Breakdown:

  • Classic Snapback. Classic Skateshop. $25.00.
  • 21 Men Denim. 21 Men. $26.00.
  • Uniqlo Skinny Camo Cargo. Ann's Closet Thrift Shop. $8.00.
  • Nike Roshe Run. NIKE. $70.00.
  • Vintage Leather Bag. Ann's Closet. $35.00.
WANT THIS 21 MEN SHIRT??


GET IT HERE! NOW!


Comments

  1. Love the colors and print ! Gorg !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! 2 tone camo, that's really creative Denny! Looks super street.

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE LOOK AND I LOVE THIS SHIRT

    http://theguyinmilano.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts