The Beauty Of My City Part 1.

Shot by Anthony Willis.

This post will be the first of an on going series that I will be doing where I feature amazing shops and sites from my city, Downtown Jersey City.

First up is Virile Barber Shop.

At Virile it is our goal to keep our clients feeling clean, relaxed and fulfilled. Whether you are maintaining the look of a corporate professional to a fashion conscious rebel, your experience here will guarantee the luxury you expect and the style you desire. As professional barbers and stylists we stay passionate about our field and keeping you on top of the latest trends for men. So sit back, relax and enjoy the decadence of Male Grooming.

510 JERSEY AVENUE, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07302












Apparel Breakdown:

  • Hook+Albert tie. www.hookandalbert.com.
  • Zero UV Eyewear. Zero UV. CLICK HERE.
  • Topman Shirt. Topman. $25.00.
  • J.Crew Vest. The Goodwill. $8.00.
  • H&M Blazer. H&M. $50.00.
  • Uniqlo Chino Pants. Uniqlo. $30.00.
  • H&M Socks. H&M. $5.00.
  • Vintage Wingtips. Another Man's Treasure. $60.00.

FINAL TALLY = $178.00


Comments

  1. Super cool
    very nice outfit
    :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic barber shop! I'm blown away by its beautiful interior. I had no idea such a beauty existed in Jersey City -will absolutely be taking my boyfriend there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea that to look cute and chic don't mean to waste all your money! Good blog
    styleofloving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome post, Denny! You have such great style and photos.
    Can't wait to see more from the Jersey City series! :)

    http://trendsmeettempo.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. recommend any barber shop in Manhattan? Jersey City is really out of my way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. read full article Usually I don't learn post on blogs, read full report however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, read here very great article. read more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts